Where to Get Married Wednesdays: Get Married in Hawaii
Yes, I know – it’s a cliche to get married in Hawaii. It’s probably the number one destination for both weddings and honeymoons. But you know what, bride? Couples flock to get married in Hawaii because it’s PARADISE!
Don’t believe me? Checkout this installment of Where to Get Married Wednesdays: Get Married in Hawaii Edition with gorgeous photos courtesy of Joanna Tano Photography.
Elaine and Richard invited close family to their ceremony at King Kahili Golf Course. Elaine looked stunning in her vintage birdcage veil. The ceremony, officiated by Reverend Laki, concluded with the release of doves and butterflies. Following the ceremony, the group enjoyed cake and a sparkling cider toast. Soon after the couple took a Rolls Royce down to North Maluaka Beach, a favorite photography spot in Maui, where the rest of these beautiful photos were taken.
So if you want to get married in paradise, then get married in Hawaii. If you need more convincing, just check out these photos of the beautiful wedding.
- Photos: Joanna Tano Photography
- Venue: King Kahili Golf Course
- Event Planner: Tropical Maui Weddings
Want to find the perfect Hawaiian Resort?
- Honeymoon on the Island of Kauai at Outrigger Waipouli Ocean Resort in Hawaii
- Honeymoon in Hawaii at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
- Honeymoon at The Aston Waikoloa Colony Villas, Hawaii
- Honeymoon at The Modern Hotel in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Honeymoon at The Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa in Maui, Hawaii
“Where to Get Married Wednesdays” sponsored by:
Destination Weddings & Honeymoons specializes in all inclusive honeymoon and destination wedding packages wherever there is a beautiful blue sky, clear azure waters of the warm Caribbean water, palm and coconut trees and flowering scents carried in the tropical breeze.